Tanya Burr
Web Video star
Birthday Birthday : 1989-06-09

birthplace birthplace : England
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Gemini
Age Age : 34

Tanya Burr weight and height 2017 and Biography

#T #B Tanya Burr is an England Web Video Star, her birthday is on June 9, 1989 in Norwich, Norfolk, her birth sign is the Gemini, and her birth name is Tanya Burr.
Tanya Burr has been popular for being for her YouTube channel where she posts Make-up and beauty related videos.

Many people ask about Tanya Burr Height and Weight 2017, size, age, body statistics and measurements.

Tanya Burr height in feet and m:

Tanya Burr height is 5 FT 5 or 1.65 m like:
Eva Mendes the American Actress, Sue Barker the UK ex Tennis player, Heather Lindell the American Actress and Alicia Silverstone the American actress.

Tanya Burr weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:

Tanya Burr weight is 138 lbs or 63 kg

Tanya Burr Body statistics

Tanya Burr Eyes color: Light brown
Tanya Burr Hair Color:   Brown
Tanya Burr (Shoe size, body measurements, Dress Size, Waist size, Arms/ biceps size, Hips size, Chest size) are not available
Tanya Burr Shoe size: 8.5 US
Tanya Burr body measurements: 38-27-38 in

Tanya Burr pictures:

I'm really proud of all my YouTube videos this year so far, I've loved making them and it seems you guys have loved watching wrote:Tanya Burr Weight and Height, Size | Body measurements Captur17

How To Make Homemade Jammie Dodgers For Red Nose Day | Tanya Burr wrote:
Tanya Burr personal Quotes

I feel like every time I get a free weekend I love to go to places like Oliver Bonas and Anthropologie to get beautiful things for the house, or to art galleries for inspiration.

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J