Justin Bieber
Singer
Birthday Birthday : 1994-03-01

birthplace birthplace : Canada
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Pisces
Age Age : 30

All ask about, how much does justin bieber net worth forbes in 2019 , salary and wealth ? how much is justin bieber Net Worth ? What his sources of Wealth ?

Biography :
justin bieber is one of the most popular celebrities all over the world, he is a singer and songwriter who was born in canada on March 1,1994, his birth sign is Pisces, his birth name is Justin Drew bieber, he was raised by his single mother Pattie Mallette, his father is the english Jeremy Bieber.
His debut album is My world and was launched in November 2009.
His first TV appearence was on 2009 in the TV show True Jackson
His Albums are: My World 2.0, Under the Mistletoe, Believe and Journals.
He appeared at many films and series as: Cubed, Crime Scene Investigation, Justin bieber: Never say never and Katy perry: Part of Me.
he is nicknamed Biebs, and he was discovered and appeared on Youtube.

justin bieber Net worth
salary and wealth in 2018 
Justin Bieber net worth: $ 200 million who stares on Youtube covering songs of Justin Timberlake and Stevie Wonder and signing his first contract with Usher has a net worth of $ 200 million, also Justin bieber earns about 60 and $ 70 millions per year from sales of his music and tourning

Justin Bieber salary per year: $ 70 millions
Pictures and Photos of Justin bieber

Justin bieber could be facing surgery after a recent cliff diving accident
Justin bieber net worth   Justin13

Justin bieber at the American Music Awards

Justin bieber net worth   13897210

Adminhh said on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 pm
Justin Bieber is worth $265 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. He primarily makes his money from his tours but also through endorsement deals.14 sept. 2018
/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J