Pitbull
Singer
Birthday Birthday : 1981-01-15

birthplace birthplace : Florida
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 43

There are a lot of questions about Pitbull Net Worth forbes in 2017 salary, earnings and wealth, Pitbull has been popular for his album Rebelution released in 2009, also for winning the Billboard Music Award for Top Radio song for "Give Me Everything" in 2012. Then how much does Pitbull earn per year? How much is Pitbull Net Worth in 2017? What are Pitbull sources of Wealth?

Biography:
Pitbull is an American Rapper, his birthday is on January 15, 1981 in Florida his birth sign is the Capricorn, his birth name is Armando Christian Pérez and his nickname is Chris or Pitbull.
Pitbull has been popular for his album Rebelution released in 2009, also for winning the Billboard Music Award for Top Radio song for "Give Me Everything" in 2012.
Pitbull has started his career in 2001 when he signed to Luther Campbell's Luke Records by Jullian Boothe and the label's vice-president of A&R.
Pitbull graduated from Miami Coral Park High School, but he dropped out because his mother had kicked him out of his house because he started dealing drugs.
Pitbull’s mother is Alysha Acosta.

Pitbull Net worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:
Pitbull net worth is $ 50 million
Pitbull salary per year is $ 6 million
Pitbull source of wealth: Rapper

Pictures and Photos of Pitbull:
Pitbull with enrique iglesias
Pitbull Net Worth 2017, Earnings | Salary and Wealth Pitbul10

Pitbull with Chris Brown and Wisin
Pitbull Net Worth 2017, Earnings | Salary and Wealth 45932310

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :