Tiffany Pollard
TV actress
Birthday Birthday : 1982-01-06

birthplace birthplace : New York
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 42

Many people wonder about Tiffany Pollard Height and Weight 2016, size, body statistics and measurements. Tiffany Pollard has been popular for the TV shows Flavor of Love and I Love New York. So how much does Tiffany Pollard weigh in 2016? How tall is Tiffany Pollard? Scott Hoying Size, and body measurements? How much is Tiffany Pollard Height?

Biography:
Tiffany Pollard is an American TV actress, her birthday is on January 6, 1982 in New York, her birth sign is the Capricorn and her full name is Tiffany Pollard.
Tiffany Pollard has been popular for the TV shows Flavor of Love and I Love New York.
Tiffany Pollard started her career acting with Flavor of Love
Tiffany Pollard joined and graduated from Thomas R. Proctor High School
Tiffany Pollard’s parents are Michelle Rothschild-Patterson and Alex Pollard; she has a brother called Derek Pollard.
Tiffany Pollard starred on the film first Sunday in 2008 alongside Ice Cube, Tracy Morgan, Katt Williams, Loretta Devine, Michael Beach, Keith David, Regina Hall, Retta, Malinda Williams, Chi McBride, Clifton Powell, Nicholas Turturro, Olivia Cole, C. J. Sanders, Rickey Smiley, Arjay Smith, P. J. Byrne, and Paul Campbell.

Tiffany Pollard height in feet and cm:
Tiffany Pollard height is 5 FT 6 or 168 cm like:
Emma Stone the American actress, Katharina Damm the Danish actress and model, Beyonce Knowles the American Singer and Actress and Kelly Brook the British actress.

Tiffany Pollard weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:
Tiffany Pollard weight is 140 lbs or 63.5 kg

Tiffany Pollard Body statistics
Tiffany Pollard Ethnicity: Black
Tiffany Pollard Eyes color: Light Brown
Tiffany Pollard Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tiffany Pollard Bra size: Not available
Tiffany Pollard Shoe size: Not available
Tiffany Pollard Breasts-Waist-Hips: 34-24-36 in or 75-60-80 cm
Tiffany Pollard Dress Size: Not available
Tiffany Pollard Chest size: Not available
Tiffany Pollard Arms/ Biceps Size: Not available