Russell Westbrook
Birthday Birthday : 1988-11-12

birthplace birthplace : California
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Scorpio
Age Age : 35

Russell Westbrook weight and height 2017 and Biography

#R #W Russell Westbrook is an American Basketball Player, born on November 12, 1988 in Long Beach, California, USA, his birth sign is the Scorpio and his Birth name Russell Westbrook III.
Russell Westbrook has been popular for being the Lightning-fast NBA point guard who was drafted in 2008 by the Oklahoma City Thunder. Russell led the Oklahoma City to the NBA Finals in 2012, unfortynately, they lost to the Miami Heat.
Russell Westbrook was named MVP of the 2015 NBA All-Star game, for scoring a game-high 41 points.

Russell Westbrook’ parents are Russell and Shannon, he has one brother named Raynard, Russell has been married to Nina Earl a basketball player since 2015.
Russell Westbrook studied at Leuzinger High School, and played his college career at UCLA.

Many people ask about Russell Westbrook Height and Weight 2017, size, age, body statistics and measurements.

Russell Westbrook height in feet and m:

Russell Westbrook’s height is 6 FT 2,5 in or 1,89 m

Russell Westbrook weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:

Russell Westbrook’s weight is 200 lbs or 91 kg

Russell Westbrook Body statistics

Russell Westbrook Eyes color: Dark Brown
Russell Westbrook Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Russell Westbrook pictures:

TO THE BEST BROTHER IN WORLD!! Love you brodieeeeee l Russell Westbrook wrote:Russell Westbrook Weight and Height, Size | Body measurements  Captur10

Russell Westbrook personal Quotes

My childhood, I wouldn't say it was bad. It helped me grow up. I stayed out of trouble. My parents taught me what's wrong and right, and knowing that I had a little brother following me, I had to make sure I was doing the right thing so he knows what's right, too. I was in the house nine days out of 10. There wasn't nothing good outside for me.

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J