Brooklyn Sudano
TV actress
Birthday Birthday : 1981-01-05

birthplace birthplace : California
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 43

There are a lot of questions about Brooklyn Sudano Net Worth forbes in 2017 salary and wealth, how much does Brooklyn Sudano Net Worth earnings and what are Brooklyn Sudano ‘sources of Wealth? Brooklyn Sudano is an American Movie actor who’s best known as Vanessa Scott on My Wife and Kids, she is Donna Summer’s daughter. Then how much does Brooklyn Sudano earn per year? How much is Brooklyn Sudano net Worth in 2017? What are John Brooklyn Sudano of Wealth?

Biography:
Brooklyn Sudano is an American TV actress, her birthday is on January 5, 1981 in California, her birth sign is the Capricorn and her birth name is Brooklyn Sudano.
Brooklyn Sudano has been popular for the TV series My Wife And Kids and Cuts
Brooklyn Sudano started her career as a model, she started acting as Vanssa on My Wif and Kids when she replaced Meagan Good
Brooklyn Sudano parents are Donna Summer and Bruce Sudano, she is the Granddaughter of Andrew Gaines and Mary Ellen Gaines, she has two sisters Amanda Sudano and Mimi Sommer.
Brooklyn Sudano graduated from Georgetown University and Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute

Brooklyn Sudano Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:
Brooklyn Sudano net worth is about $ 75 million  
Brooklyn Sudano Salary per year is not available
Brooklyn Sudano source of wealth: actress
Brooklyn Sudano salary per episode is $ 20 000

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E