Brooklyn Sudano
TV actress
Birthday Birthday : 1981-01-05

birthplace birthplace : California
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 43

Many people wonder about Brooklyn Sudano Height and Weight 2016, size, body statistics and measurements. Brooklyn Sudano is an American Movie actor who’s best known as Vanessa Scott on My Wife and Kids, she is Donna Summer’s daughter. So how much does Brooklyn Sudano weigh in 2016? How tall is Brooklyn Sudano? Brooklyn Sudano Size, and body measurements? How much is Brooklyn Sudano Height?

Biography:
Brooklyn Sudano is an American TV actress, her birthday is on January 5, 1981 in California, her birth sign is the Capricorn and her birth name is Brooklyn Sudano.
Brooklyn Sudano has been popular for the TV series My Wife And Kids and Cuts
Brooklyn Sudano started her career as a model, she started acting as Vanssa on My Wif and Kids when she replaced Meagan Good
Brooklyn Sudano parents are Donna Summer and Bruce Sudano, she is the Granddaughter of Andrew Gaines and Mary Ellen Gaines, she has two sisters Amanda Sudano and Mimi Sommer.
Brooklyn Sudano graduated from Georgetown University and Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute

Brooklyn Sudano height in feet and cm:
Brooklyn Sudano height is 5 FT 6 or 168 cm like Kate Moss the English Model, Catalina Sandino Moreno the actress, Francesca Neri the Italian Actress and Pasty Palmer the British actress

Brooklyn Sudano weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:
Brooklyn Sudano weight is 110 lbs or 50 kg

Brooklyn Sudano Body statistics
Brooklyn Sudano Eyes color: Light Brown
Brooklyn Sudano Hair Color: Dark Brown
Brooklyn Sudano Bra size: not available
Brooklyn Sudano Shoe size: 7
Brooklyn Sudano Breasts-Waist-Hips: not available
Brooklyn Sudano Chest size: not available
Brooklyn Sudano Biceps Size: not available
Brooklyn Sudano waist size: not available

/p>