Ella Eyre
Singer
Birthday Birthday : 1994-04-01

birthplace birthplace : England
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Aries
Age Age : 30

Many questions aren’t answered about the singer Ella Eyre height and weight 2016, size and body measurements, the RNB and soul singer, she’s best known as her nick name Ella Eyre but her birth name is Ella McMahon. So how much does Ella McMahon weight in 2016? How tall is Ella McMahon in 2016? Ella McMahon bra Size, and Body Measurements? What is Ella McMahon Height 2016?

Biography:
Ella Eyre is a British singer who was born on April 1, 1994 she’s best known by her stage name Ella Eyre, she collaborates with Rudimental group in several works as Naughty Boy and Wizz Khalifa on Think about it, Ella Eyre started her career with the single ‘’If I go’, she grown up in London and she was a professional swimmer before her career singing, Ella Eyre signed a contract with EMI/Virgin to record her songs
Ella Eyre has several works as: Deeper, If I Go, Comeback. And Think about it with Wizz Khalifa and Naughty Boy.
Ella Eyre has won several nominations for her performance as :
Critics’ choice
Sound of 2014 and Single of the year 2014

Body Measurements
Ella Eyre height in feet and cm :
5 FT 8 in || 173 cm like The American famous Actor Tom Cruise the star of Mission impossible and the Brazilian legend of soccer Pele

Ella Eyre weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:
Information not available if someone Know about her weight thanks to share it with us

/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J