Brandon Flynn
TV actor
Birthday Birthday : 1993-10-10

birthplace birthplace : FLordida
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Libra
Age Age : 30

Brandon Flynn weight and height 2017 and Biography

#F #B Brandon Flynn is an American TV actor, born on October 11, 1993 in Miami, Florida, USA, his birth sign is the Libra and his Birth name Brandon Flynn.
Brandon Flynn has been popular thanks to his starring role in the Netflix TV series 13 Reasons Why, for his role as Justin Foley.
Brandon Flynn starred in a Vineyard Theatre musical called Kid Victory.
Brandon Flynn started his career as Mr. Smee in the musical version of Peter Pan.
Brandon Flynn was born to Debbie Flynn, he has a ssister named Danielle.
Brandon Flynn studied at New World School of the Arts, and graduated from the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers University in New Jersey with a bachelor degree in Fine Arts.

Many people ask about Brandon Flynn Height and Weight 2017, size, age, body statistics and measurements.

Brandon Flynn height in feet and m:

Brandon Flynn’s height is not available

Brandon Flynn weight in Pounds/lbs and KGs:

Brandon Flynn’s weight is not available

Brandon Flynn Body statistics

Brandon Flynn Eyes color: Green
Brandon Flynn Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Brandon Flynn pictures:

You say it's puppy love, we say it's full grown... Back on track, I get my midtown coffee and he barks at all the Central Park horses l Brandon Flynn wrote:B - Brandon Flynn Weight and Height, Size | Body measurements  Brando10

Brandon Flynn said on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm
hot guys with puppies
/p>

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H